12 mai 2009

Anal cunt - presque discography


Anal Cunt est le groupe le plus offensant et le plus drole de l'univers.

“Rancid Sucks (And The Clash Sucked Too) “
“The Red Hot Chili Peppers Are All Junkie Tools”
“Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay”
“Eazy-E Got AIDS From F. Mercury”
“Come Back, I Wanted To Rape You”
“I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Sexually Harassing Women”
“Women: Nature's Punching Bag”
“I Became A Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It”
“You Robbed A Sperm Bank Because You're A Cum-Guzzling Fag”
“I Sent Concentration Camp Footage To America's Funniest Home Videos
“Hitler Was A Sensitive Man”
“Making Out During Schindler's List
“I Made Fun Of You Because Your Kid Just Died”
“I Gave NAMBLA Pictures Of Your Kid"
“Your Kid Committed Suicide Because You Suck”
“I Respect Your Feelings As A Woman And A Human”
“In My Heart There’s A Star Named After You”
“MTV Is My Source For New Music”
“You Just Paid A Dollar On iTunes For A Thirteen-Second Song”
“You Look Divorced"
“Domestic Violence Is Really, Really, Really Funny”
“Jonestown Was Fucking Hilarious"
“No, We Don't Want To Do A Split 7" With Your Stupid Fucking Band"
“Internet Is Gay"
“Your Favorite Band Is Supertramp"
“You Converted To Judaism So A Guy Would Touch Your Dick"
“Anyone Who Likes The Dillinger Escape Plan Is A Faggot"

via le toujours excellent Christ Almartyr
Les paroles ici

Aucun commentaire: